Hi and thanks for coming to my blog. Most of what I put on here
is going to be related to internet marketing and personal development.
I am not that consistant about putting up blog posts, however, I will
attempt to throw up as much useful stuff as I can.
Life Bio in Bullet points because I hate long winded stuff and stories:
- Grew up in Minnesota, so die hard Twins and Vikings Fan.
- Moved to Arizona when I was 12
- Parents got divorced when I was 13
- Dad went to Prison when I was 13
- At 14, felt totally hopeless
- At 15, Switched to Saguaro High School, grateful for the friends who inspired me to think I could go to College.
- At 16, Started my first BBS (Bulletin Board System) My online career starts, however, with a 300 baud modem.
- Age 19 Went to University Of Arizona, joined Delta Tau Delta Epsilon Epsilon chapter, started getting education on human behavior through watching people.
- At 23, Graduated college and thought I knew everything
- Age 24, Waiting tables still, I realized I didn’t know anything
- at 28, Married my ex-wife. I was a really bad husband the first time around. Many nights sitting in hockey rink parking lots after mens league hockey games drinking beer until 4 in the morning and being an idiot.
- at 32, the joy of my life was born. My daughter. I would find out later in life that she was a miracle because I have a reproductive issue that makes it highly unlikely for me to have a kid naturally.
- 2000 Took PSI Seminar, became aware that personal growth existed
- 2001 Hit Rock Bottom. Split with Ex Wife, had Family members and a friend die, went broke, all around, yuck.
- 2002 Met Deena, Took Bob Proctor’s Class, Started Sporting goods Business on ebay with Deena, Realized all the crap they taught me in College was worthless as it relates to making money. Made a shift from being a taker to being a giver. Started Sportscloseouts.com
- 2005 Sales from ebay Online Sporting Goods business increased to over $3,000,0000
- 2007 Made a decision that I wasn’t going to do anything that wasn’t residual. Became tired of the stress of our sporting goods business. Started creating a residual income with a network marketing company
- 2008 Replaced my income from the Sportsclosouts.com with a residual income and began focusing on helping others create freedom
- 2008 Started Six Minutes To Success with Bob Proctor
- 2010 Lived in Hawaii for 6 months. Did first big launch with Six Minutes.
The one thing I am very aware of is that I am not better or worse than anyone and that I am on a journey as is everyone else.
I do the best I can to grow everything we are doing every day and I am grateful that I am following my purpose which is to help people create freedom from jobs that they don’t like. I wasted too many years working for other people because I thought that is how life was supposed to be.
Thanks for Visiting the site, I hope to add value to your life with the stuff I post here. :o)